The Great Maine Bike Swap is on Sunday, April 23rd, from 10:00 am—1:00 pm at the USM Sullivan Complex, located at 66 Falmouth Street in Portland.
- We encourage you to walk, bike, or take mass transportation to the Swap, and ride your new bike home!
- Metro Bus 2 and Metro Bus 4 stop on the USM campus. And ALL Metro Buses have bike racks!
- Bike parking is available around the perimeter of the university garden, adjacent to the Sullivan Complex.
- Don’t forget your bike lock (we wouldn’t want anyone to think your bike is one for sale)!
- If you choose to drive your car, please carpool with friends! Parking is available in the USM parking garage on Surrenden Street, and is free on Sundays.
- Check out this map of the USM Portland Campus.